SONICON CONCRETE SCANNING
Known as Concrete S-Ray Scan, concrete scanning is a method to scan for objects and voids in concrete with accurate target location by using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR).
The scanning technology can reach to 500mm scan depth to detect rebar, PVC pipe, post tensioned cable and voids.
Scanning can help
Cost of Repairing damaged post tension or important cables can be very heavy, scan to know what is within before making a decision!
Damaging important reinforcements can be hazardous towards human lives as it might lead to structure collapsing.
Stop hacking to expose rebar which is time consuming, dusty and destructing the concrete! Scanning only take a matter of minutes to get your data.
- Scan for Post Tension and Concrete Tendons to determine coring & drilling locations
- Locate Rebar, Depth and Rebar Pattern for structural integrity analysis
- Find Conduits and Non-Metallic Objects
- Measure Slab Thickness
- Identify Void Location
- Special applications such as finding unique objects within concrete.
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES
- Scan up to 500mm Thick
- No Noise, No Dust, Non Destructive Scanning
- 2D Mode for Real Time Reporting
- 3D Mode for X-Ray like images of concrete
- Efficient & Accurate Data Collection
To see our sample report, register with us and we will email over the report.
Concrete Scanning Is Effective On