24″ Diamond Coring Machine – SHIBUYA
STAND: TS-603 MOTOR: R2531
Maximum Bit Capacity: 600 mm (24″) with 130 mm Spacer
Applications and Features
- Ideal machine for large diameter core drilling jobs.
- Multi-position water swivel inlet for convenience.
- Right and left hand feed handle positions.
- Built-in on/off switch with and motor overload protection.
- Portable Residual Current Device (P.R.C.D.) automatically shuts off electricity in the event of electric leakage. (220-240 V only)
- Normal Stand Column: 1100mm (43″) with 625 mm (24″) stroke.
- 73 x 73 mm (2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″) square column.
- Positive carriage lock.
- Tool kit including wrenches and allen keys.
1:1 direct gear & 1:2.4 reduction gear shaft.
Four-sided roller carriage for smooth and stable drilling.
Quick release spacer (standard accessory) enables easy mounting/dismounting of the motor.
Specifications and product appearances are subject to change without prior notice.
The diamond core bit in the picture is not included in the item.
3,100 W (110-120 V) / 2,800 W (220-240 V)
AC 110-120 V / AC 220-240 V 50/60 Hz
|Spindle Revolutions at No Load|
150 / 300 / 600 rpm
|Spindle Revolutions at Rated Load|
105 / 210 / 420 rpm
|Recommended Core Bit Diameter|
110 – 600 mm (4″ – 24″)
UNC 1 -1/4″ / A-Rod
R2531 motor excl. Power Plug and Cord: 19.2 kg / TS-603: 42.9 kg
230 x 400 mm
|Available Stroke||625 mm|
- Allen Key 5, 6, 8 mm
- Ratchet Wrench 19 x 21 mm
- Double-End Spanner 19 x 21 mm
- Single-End Spanner 24, 36 mm
- Core Removal Wedge Lasso
- W1/2″ Square Washer Threaded Bolt, Nut